Skillz Co-Founders Attend the Inc. 5000 Conference & Gala!
We’re extremely proud to have been named the #1 fastest-growing private company in America on this year’s Inc. 5000 list.
Last week, our co-founders Andrew Paradise and Casey Chafkin made their way to Palm Desert, California to celebrate this achievement amongst fellow entrepreneurs leading some of the most successful, disruptive companies in America. Here are the top highlights from their week of Inc. festivities:
- Andrew and Casey dined with the country’s top entrepreneurs and innovators at the Inc. 5000 VIP dinner. Here they are with Inc. Magazine editor, James Ledbetter.
- Andrew was interviewed on Facebook Live by Inc. about what it takes to grow a business at our rapid rate of 50,059%. Check out the full video below!
Inc. 5000 Live: Skillz founder Andrew Paradise
Wonder what it would take to grow your business 50,059%? Just ask Andrew Paradise, founder of Skillz, 2017's fastest-growing private company. Tune in Wednesday, when he joins us live from the #Inc5000 Conference to answer your questions. Ask your questions below!
Posted by Inc. Magazine on Thursday, October 12, 2017
- Andrew joined Tom Gimbel of LaSalle Network and Behfar Jhanshahi of Interworks on the panel, “Lessons from the Badass Bosses of the Inc. 500.” Here they are on stage.
- On the last night of the event, Inc. introduced Skillz as the #1 company on its annual Inc. 500 list with this awesome, gaming-themed video entitled “How to build the fastest growing company in America.”
Skillz celebrates 5 years
This month we're celebrating our 5 year company anniversary! Check out this Inc. 5000 video by Cultivator to learn more about our journey since being founded in 2012. 🎊
Posted by Skillz on Monday, October 16, 2017
- And finally, Andrew and Casey officially accepted the top placement award on behalf of our entire team!
To top the Inc. 5000 is an incredible honor in itself, but we’re especially grateful that our success has helped people and companies around the world to recognize the success and potential of Skillz and the eSports industry. Our #1 placement further validates the rapid growth of eSports and our vision for making competitive gaming accessible for everyone. Thanks again, Inc. Magazine, for this honor!